Spirit Of The Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce Yourself!

5 posters

Go down

Introduce Yourself!  Empty Introduce Yourself!

Post by Zerayla Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:37 pm

Let us know a little bit about yourself...

Character Name:
Character Race:
Main Class/Job:
How did you hear about us?
What are you looking for in a Free Company?
Have you played any other MMOs? Which?
Do you like chocolate milk?

Anything else you would like to share:

Feel free to contact any of the following members for an invite in-game:

Zerayla Valyria
Quintin Qinn
Sethidus Vorscye
Anderoc Augustine
Ecliptic Horizon
Sjoi Sdjgo
Xean Hanzemura

Last edited by Zerayla on Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Zerayla
Zerayla
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf

https://spiritofthewolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!  Empty Re: Introduce Yourself!

Post by Zerayla Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:24 am

Character Name: Zerayla Valyria
Character Race: Elezen
Main Class/Job: Gladiator >>> Paladin

A little bit about me...

I started playing Final Fantasy 11 sometime in 2004. I played with my now hubby, and we built a linkshell called TheBrotherhood.

We would invite new players into the guild, show them the ropes and help each other through events and quests. We built some pretty close friendships with the people we played with, and even to this day stay in touch with a few.

I also got into endgame and eventually took over leadership for a Dynamis linkshell. It was a lot of work, but we were pretty efficient and organized, and we all had a good time meeting up once a week for events.

But as with any online game, there always is an end... and FF11 eventually came to that point for me. That's when I decided to give WoW another shot, as I had previously tried it at some point when I had played FF11, but just never got into it.

As it turned out, I ended up adapting to the different game play and actually liked WoW.

And so I played WoW for just over 2 years, and along the way met some great people in an alliance guild called Eternal Dusk.

Finally, SE decided to revamp their FF14 and make "A Realm Reborn" and here I am. Many of my friends expressed an interest in playing the game (especially my friend Mike) and so I decided to bring back my old linkshell "Spirit Of The Wolf" in hopes to build another fun and helpful community.

As for my real life, i'm Canadian born but live in California with my hubby. Some call me Moose. Smile

Zerayla
Zerayla
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by standpoint Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:36 am

Character Name: will involve Standpoint in some manner, but still working out how.
Character Race: Hyur most likely, unless I can somehow make the Elezen males not look like old men
Main Class/Job: working on the path i'm taking, but will focus on GLD/PLD

Anything else you would like to share: I'm bored with WOW (sub runs out this weekend, and I'm not resubbing). Rift/GW2/Tera/etc all suck, so now I'm waiting for FFXIV to launch.
standpoint
standpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sep.1372 Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:36 pm

Character Name: My first character will more than likely be something to do with Sep as that's the nickname that's closest to me, although I'm not entirely opposed to my Ginger nickname either. It's still somewhat a debate leaning more toward the Sep side. Razz
Real Name: (or nick-name you want to be called) Just call me Sep Smile
Character Race: I'm partial to the Miqo'te.
Main Class/Job: I probably will go with Archer at first
(Will update these things when I'm settled for sure once we get into beta 4/release.)

Oh the long stories I could tell of my past with MMOs and guilds and so on and so forth. Maybe someday when we're not in the "introductions" phase and things get settled I'll get into it more, but for now I'll just keep it semi short Smile

I have played only a few MMOs, being Dark Ages, WoW, Runes of Magic, Tera, SWTOR and Rift for a short time, and more recently Guild Wars 2 which I have been enjoying. I'm looking forward to this next beta phase and release, I still have to get used to how things work in ffxiv, but really enjoying having something to learn and not knowing everything I need to know yet Razz

I didn't play much of the older Final Fantasy stuff, I remember taking turns playing a little of 7 with my ex-stepsiblings but I only really remember that for the chocobo ride/race or something like that. I played some of FFX-2 but didn't get to get into it because it was borrowed from my sister for a very short time :PSo essentially it's all newish to me, I know very little about the story/lore, I did notice there is a tooooooooooon of dialogue with the questing system here so that's something to really get used to for me coming from games where you might have a few sentences in one box, click accept and go about your business etc. I like new things Smile

Looking forward to meet some new people and enjoy some friendly company Very Happy
Sep.1372
Sep.1372

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerayla Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:09 pm

Welcome Smile

Zerayla
Zerayla
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sjoi Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:23 pm

Character Name: I have no idea.
Real Name: (or nick-name you want to be called): Chris. In game, it will depend on ^, so for the meantime whatever is okay (Falk, Sjoi, Lolridill).
Character Race: Whatever the Taru is.
Main Class/Job: Probably ARC/BRD. BRD looks underwhelming though, even in party play. If we end up doing events, I'll likely level CNJ or MRD. WAR looks really good xD.

As for past MMO experience:

I played FF11 forever. And by forever I mean like 8 years or something. I've played WoW for about a year now, but I mainly do PvP.

My biggest hope for this game is that it's endgame will be something that will be both accessible and challenging (a la ZNMs in 11). I think it would be fun to be able to schedule some content down the road!

Also: lol ffx-2
Sjoi
Sjoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerayla Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:52 pm

I think there will be a lot more options for "low-man" endgame content, at least I saw quite a bit available in beta. Looking forward to that too Smile
Zerayla
Zerayla
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by DisjunctioneD Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:29 pm

Character Name: Quintin Qinn
Real Name: Mike, Mikey, "Q" alot of people on the PSN call me "Q"
Character Race: Mi'qote
Main Class/Job: Archanist >>> Summoner and Scholar have peeked my interests!

Anything else you would like to share:

I started playing MMO in 2002. PSO for Dreamcast was my 1st.

A friend's brother introduced me to FFXI in 2003(or)04, I played on Odin server for a few months before moving too Quetzalcoatl. i was a 45 BlackMage, Eldene(LINK)(Mithra [Race info link]) and a 41 Thief, Kinano(LINK)(mithra).

Upon moving to Quetz, I started as a Mithra named Elden (LINK)(Eldene was taken) i got her to max lv (75 atthe time) Puppetmaster, Bard, Dancer, I had a 65 Blackmage too, she then leveled Scholar, Blackmage to Max level.

I had a gender identity issues on the game for personal reasons, and made a male Elvaan (Race info link) named Vepion(LINK), who main'd the class Summoner(ARMOR LINK). Thanks to my very patient friends, and a special thanks to Aimie, Josh and a few others. I got my character Vepion, on par and beyond Elden's progress. I even got my FFXI long term impossible goal: Relic Staff weapon Claustrum/Claustrum(LINK) with a VERY special thanks to Aimie and Xyclo.

To cut this short/er I found about FinalFantasy xIv and have been following it since it's release Smile

yes I dork that way...  Razz
DisjunctioneD
DisjunctioneD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum